We have updated the charts on long Term Inflation, including Average Annual Inflation by decade, Cumulative Inflation by Decade and Cumulative Inflation since 1913.
The Chart below shows the Annual Inflation Rates for each decade. Each bar represents the average Annual Inflation for that decade (not the total cumulative inflation for that 10 year period but how much it increased each year on average during that decade).
Do you know:
1) Average Annual Inflation since 1913:
2) That deflation in the “Roaring 20’s” was almost as bad as in the “Great Depression” of the 1930’s?
3) How Crop Subsidies affected farm prices in the 1920’s and 30’s?
4) How the proliferation of tractors in the 1920’s affected Wheat prices?
5) How the price of a Ford Automobile compares in price from 1913 to 2012?
6) How much total cumulative Inflation since 1913?