Everybody has their own personal reasons for expatriating, but here are some of the benefits:
- Freedom from the global U.S. tax net.
- Freedom from the death tax.
- Freedom from the U.S. government’s War on Solvency.
- Freedom from being treated like a “toxic citizen”.
- Freedom from the paperwork prison.
- Freedom to invest without tax distortions that encourage capital misallocation.
- Freedom from being crushed by the fiat currency landslide
- Freedom from the accountability for how the U.S. government spends your money.
- Freedom to radically increase your charitable giving.
- Freedom from the risk of getting trapped.
Read the full article and get your FREE 29-page copy of American Expatriation Guide: How to Divorce the U.S. Government here.
Use our custom search to find more articles like this